Structures, processes and plans are essential elements of an organisation’s crisis preparedness. But it is people who actually manage the crisis.
Crisis-ready organisations need crisis leaders, facilitators, spokespeople and key team members who are trained and ready to perform vital roles in the most challenging of circumstances.
Regester Larkin by Deloitte’s crisis management training helps develop the required skills and reinforce the importance of the roles.
All of our crisis management courses are highly interactive and practical, bringing the theory to life and sharing our crisis response experiences. But no two sessions are quite the same – we tailor our crisis training to the specific needs of the individual, group and organisation.
Our crisis management courses include:
- Crisis management best practice
- Crisis leadership training
- Media spokesperson training
- Crisis management team training
- Incident management training
- Crisis HR team training
- Crisis communication training
- Media response team training
- Relative and community response team training
- Information management – situational awareness and decision making under pressure
- Log keeper training
- Crisis exercises.
For further information on our crisis training, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.