Regester Larkin by Deloitte is internationally recognised as a leading crisis management consultancy.
Crisis management is more than crisis communication: many functions and many parts of an organisation are involved. It is more than incident management: a crisis can come from an unresolved issue too. It is about leadership as much as structure; team-working as much as process.
True strategic crises do not happen every day – they are abnormal events that threaten the reputational, commercial and strategic interests of an organisation. A crisis response is often a defining moment in the careers of leaders, teams and the wider organisation.
As pioneers, innovators and thought leaders in crisis management, we offer a full suite of services in strategic crisis preparedness and crisis response. We are there for our clients when crises strike, offering advice and support wherever it is needed; just as importantly, we lead programmes for our clients to prepare their people, systems, structures and leaders.
Our crisis management offering includes:
- Crisis preparedness assessments – understand how crisis ready your organisation is.
- Crisis preparedness consultancy – advice on crisis structure, crisis process, crisis plans and programme roll-out.
- Crisis management training – a suite of training and coaching sessions to prepare your people to face a crisis.
- Crisis management exercises – rehearse and test your people and processes.
- CR24 – 24/7 issues resolution and crisis response support
- Live crisis response support – support from specialist crisis management consultants when you most need it.
- Post crisis review and recovery – understand how your crisis processes and people fared during a crisis, and use the ‘crisis opportunity’ to effect change.