The communications team is often the most externally-facing function in a crisis. Its members will be required to engage with stakeholders, explain what has happened, and bring to life the actions the organisation is taking to respond to the situation. They will also prepare the organisation’s senior executives for challenging interviews and meetings.
Regester Larkin by Deloitte has a full suite of crisis communication training sessions to ensure communications practitioners, senior leaders and other teams feel confident and comfortable performing their role should a crisis strike.
All of our crisis communication training courses provide participants with both theory and the opportunity to practise their role in secure, simulated conditions, promote effective team and individual performance in a crisis.
Our crisis communication courses include:
- Crisis communication best practice
- Crisis media spokesperson training
- Press office and media skills training
- Media response team training
- Relative and community response team training
- Social media crisis management
- Crisis communication exercises